Much ink has been laid down to paper by Science Fiction writers throughout the years on the subject of our close celestial neighbour: Mars. Shrouded in mystery and legend, many authors have depicted either long extinct civilisations, or even possibly civilisations which my still survive but hidden to our attempts at locating.
This Electronic Space Rock compilation album celebrates the Martian theme and is titled "The Singing Bells of Mars". On this album you will find a selection of tracks which have that give the right mood for an inner voyage to Mars, where you fill in the scenes with your music induced imagery.
Artists on this compilation include The Roboter, Sequential Dreams, with guest artist Kori L Carothers, and The Color of Sleep to close the set.
You can find this and other Borders Edge Music compilation albums at bordersedge.bancamp.com where you can become a subscriber and get 7 full hour albums on sign-up and get any new Borders Edge Music compilations at no extra charge as they are released.
You can listen to this compilation album's radio launch on "The Borders Edge Special" show on www.modul303.com
during this album's early release stage.
Starting Sunday August 28 Midnight ET/US, 9pm PT/US, 6am CET, 5am UK
and again at 8am ET/US, 14h CET, 13h UK,
Then Tuesday 6pm E/US, 3pm PT/US, 11pm UK
Wednesday Midnight CET
Friday 19h CET, 18h UK, 1 pm ET/US, 11am PT/US
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS A COMPILATION ALBUM (of previously released tracks) - You can find more artist and album information below
Track# / Track Title / Project (Featured Artist)/ Album where initially published
1. Like Tears in Rain, The Roboter, The Motoko Files: Cyber Prophecy
2. Red Planet, The Roboter, Trans-Europa Infobahn
3. The Singing Bells of Mars, Sequential Dreams, Fantastic Stories
4. I Can Remember the Rain, Sequential Dreams, Fantastic Stories
5. Legacy, Sequential Dreams, L3G4CY
6. The Kindly Beast, Sequential Dreams (Kori L Carothers), Legends
7. Approaching Galactic Core, Sequential Dreams, Fantastic Stories
8. Secure Positions, The Roboter, The Motoko Files: Cyber Prophecy
9. CloudWhite I, The Color of Sleep, Cloud White
Album Image Artwork (c) Andreas Schwietzke
Canadian composer and Borders Edge Records founder Ron Charron composes, performs, and produces under the above project names. Where featured/guest artists are included, they are shown above in parentheses following the project name.
Sourced from these original Borders Edge Records productions:
We invite you to visit www.bordersedge.com/radio for more information on this album and other albums in the series.